Hi! I have been reading a lot about skincare products and treatements lately, also, I have figured out there are a lot of different things to use, and sometimes, we do not really know how to use it properly for our type of skin, so, I decided I wanted to do a little entry for you to read and discover new tips and tricks…
So, first, you do not need a ton of money to have a fabulous skin! Keep that in mind! Sometimes, to have a clear skin you just need a exfoliant and moisturizing routine to keep it fab!
Tips to have a perfect skin:
- Eat a lot of veggies and fruits because they are full of vitamins!
- Drink ((seriously)) a ton of water, your eyes will be more bright and your skin will look more healthy!
- Drink natural juice, it is a win-win!
- Exercise in a daily bases.
- Sleep at least seven hours a day, I know it can get pretty hard to sleep the hours that you need but if you do it, you will see the results in a very short time.
- Drink a lot, (and by a lot I mean A LOT) of water and try to avoid drinks that have a lot of calories.
- If you use make up, use the ones that do not make your skin break out, look for those who are hipolergenic!
- Eat a lot of sweets, fast or fried food.
- Eat a lot at dinner, because you do not burn the calories you have gained with sleep, so it is preferible for you to eat light and have a more full breakfast.
- Eat fast! If you avoid it you will get fuller in less time and you will eat what you need and not what you think you need.
- Expose yourself to sun rays without sun protection, (if you want to get a little bit of colour you can use a bronzer with sun protector, it will get you a tan but it will not make your skin unhealthy)