We all know acne can get us by a hard moment, especially in high school, but now we actually have a ton of products to get rid of it! Some tips to avoid acne are:
- Wash your face twice a day with warm water and an especial soap for acne. Then, dry off with gentle pads.
- Don’t touch your pimples never! The skin around them gets irritated and you may make new pimples appear.
- Get your hands out of your face! If you touch your face A LOT, you will estimulate the skin and make new pimples appear faster.
- Clean your phone screen weekly! Your phone is an area full of bacteria that will make your skin break out!
- If you use make up, take it off before you sleep, preferible with hipolergenic products and not only water.
- If your problem continues or gets worse, consult a medic or a dermatologist to get some professional help.
By last, if you happen to have only a few pimples, acne, breakouts you HAVE to know it is okay, it’s perfect to have a non-perfect skin. You are worth the same as a person who has a different skin, you are not less beautiful, or less attractive if you have pimples or acne. Keep that in mind always, and please do not take yourself down for having a non-flawless skin.