Hi you reader! We have a lot of things to take care of, our body is in full need of daily attention; it looks like when we have everything on point BUT our hair, it doesn’t feel the same just because it’s an area that people tend to pay attention a lot.
Before starting I want to do a disclaimer, if you are not very focused on your hair or in other people hair characteristics, it’s perfectly fine and you are not weird in any way or form; this entry is for people who are interested about this topic, so please; do not spread hate or judge.
So, now, you may ask how to give our hair a perfect attention when it gets ruined so fast; by the sun rays, by the water and other ambient factors, and sometimes by bleaching it, cheap and not worth-it hair products as well as heat straighteners or curling irons; if we think it well they can mess up our hair pretty badly! How to get rid of a nasty hair and have a flawless one? KEEP ON READING
Simple and easy tips and tricks:
- Use hair oils, you can include them in your favorite shampoo or any hair product you like.
- Do not brush it instantly when you get out of the shower (shout out to Becky G), put a towel around it and let it absorve the water excess and THEN brush it.
- Use shampoos and conditioners that are appropiated for your type of hair or for how you like your hair.
- Cut your ends every month or at least every six weeks or so; this way you can have a beautiful hair and not worry about you don’t letting it grow!
- If you have dandruff you can use a special shampoo and some esential oils.
- This one is very weird but it can really work, sometimes you just have to reduce the lactose you are consuming.
Hope these ones help you! Have a nice day!